Lil Blues U6 Academy Program
4 and 5 Year Olds
Building Blocks of the Lil’s Blues Program:
- Teaching basic foot skills, dribbling & passing games with fun motor and balance exercises!
- Playing 1 v 1, 2 v 2 and 3 v 3 small-sided games. Everyone loves playing games!
- Maintaining a fun and positive environment where players are encouraged to challenge themselves, learn from their mistakes and build confidence through their successes.
- Each session will begin with a fun agility course to help with the basic motor skills and footspeed.
There are four sessions throughout the year. You can sign up for one session or all four! All training sessions are on Mondays and Fridays.
This schedule makes our program the perfect introduction for families new to soccer while also providing professional training, age appropriate curriculum and “Club Identity and Culture” often missing from other youth programs.
Blues FC’s Lil’ Blues and Jr. Blues programs provide the perfect building blocks for families hoping to develop a strong foundation of soccer skills and passion that will serve their children for years to come.
Training Session Details:
- 45 minutes in length (Mondays and Fridays)
- 30 minutes of skills & fun games
- 15 minute scrimmage
- Every 4th session is “game day” – a session made up of 4 v 4 mini-scrimmage competitions!
All sessions held at the Blues FC Soccer Complex (9001 Foothills Blvd., Roseville)
$195 for Season 2 (late summer/early fall) or $80 month-to-month
Season 2 Dates (late summer/early fall):
Aug: 5, 9, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30
Sept: 6, 9, 13, 16, 20, 23, 27, 30
Oct: 4, 7, 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28