Lil Blues U6 Academy Program
For 2012/2013 Birth Years
April thru June & August thru October
If you’re looking for the best way to start your child in the world of Soccer while having fun, then look no further. Our “Lil Blues U6 Academy” program for boys and girls is the program for you.
We believe your child’s first soccer experience should be fun AND challenging. We rely on our professional and experienced staff to ensure that this happens and that every session is fun, competitive and age & skill appropriate for the players.
Lil Blues Academy Curriculum:
Lil’ Blues curriculum includes games, competitions, motor & balance exercises along with other exciting challenges. The players will also get plenty of exercise with and without a soccer ball.
Our main objective for your son or daughter is to start him or her down the path of building Confidence! We do this through motor skill challenges, basic foot skills and small sided games while maintaining a safe and fun environment for the kids to play in.
- Teaching basic foot skills, dribbling & passing games with fun motor and balance exercises!
- Playing 1 v 1, 2 v 2 and 3 v 3 small-sided games. Everyone loves playing games!
- Maintaining a fun and positive environment where players are encouraged to challenge themselves, learn from their mistakes and build confidence through their successes.
The season will be split into a Spring and Fall session. A Summer break is included in the program to give families time to enjoy other activities, vacations and or to let the kids just be kids. This makes our program the perfect introduction for families new to soccer. Also, for those who want the professional training, age appropriate curriculum and “Club Identity & Culture” often missing from other programs you get this with Blues FC.
- Fall Session: July 31st through October 27th
- Break: July 1st through July 30th
- Spring Session: April 3rd through June 30th
- $195 per session or you may choose to pay $65.00 per month. (Includes 1 Game Day/Training Shirt)
- You may join at anytime and the session will be pro-rated.
- 45 minute training on Mondays. 4:30-5:15pm
- 45 minute 3 v 3 games on Fridays 4:30-5:15pm
The perfect length for 4 & 5 year olds!
- Blues FC Sierra Gardens Facility-Training
711 Oak Ridge Drive, Roseville