For Birth Years: 2007, ’08, ’09 & ‘10 (Boys & Girls)
Why come to our Off-Season Training program?
We provide the finest in-depth soccer skills training in Northern California. Our training sessions represent the cutting edge of player training and development.
Our staff is amazing!
Our staff has a ton of experience. They push the players so they will get the most out of our program. Our staff has high expectations but they create a fun and challenging environment.
Our staff includes:
- Felipe Bottega (2010 Boys)
- Cameron Entz (2010 Boys)
- Eric Hart (2009 Boys)
- Konner Rasmussen (2008-09 Boys)
- Martin Sims (2008 Boys)
- Lee Callow (2007 Boys)
- Jayme Haas (2008 & 2010 Girls)
- John Love (2007 Girls)
Our curriculum is the best!
- We promote the building blocks of team play and effective soccer habits; superior skills, a dynamic first touch, accuracy/power when striking the ball and mastery of the small group situations.
- All of our exercises are filled with challenging, effective, and fun activities and that provide over 1,000 touches per session.
- What the players be doing?
- Ball control challenges!
- Small sided games!
- 1 vs 1 competitions!
- Footskill races!
Sign up today! Remember, camp is twice as fun with a friend!
Camp Details for
Birth Years 2007, ’08, ’09 & ‘10 (Boys & Girls)
April / May Session:
- Dates: Friday, April 27 & Friday, May 4
- Birth Years: 2007, ’08, ’09 & ‘10 (Boys & Girls)
- 4:00-5:00PM for 2007’s & 2008’s
- 5:00-6:00PM for 2009’s & 2010’s
- Location: Sierra Gardens, 711 Oak Ridge Drive, Roseville
- Cost: $10