Jr. Blues: The Foundation of the Blues FC Soccer Curriculum
Skills Training and Game Play for 6 and 7 Year Olds
Our popular Jr. Blues program for 6 and 7 olds teaches kids critical soccer skills while also giving them the opportunity to use those skills in game play situations.
The Jr. Blues curriculum sets the foundation for development of our youngest players and is the first stage in the building blocks of our Blues FC player development pathway. Our curriculum has developed players who have competed at the highest levels, including US National Team, All-Americans and professional players.
In Jr. Blues, our professional, experienced trainers use games, obstacle courses and other age-appropriate activities to teach the kids:
- Foot skills
- Dribbling and passing
- Soccer moves
- Running with and without the ball
- Tactical development, including shape and positional awareness
At Blues FC, we believe kids of every age best learn the fundamentals of the Blues FC brand of soccer by playing, so the Jr. Blues program includes plenty of small sided games at every session.
Summer/Fall season will start back up again in August and will run through till Nov (3 sessions). Players can register for individual session, Summer/Fall.
- Session 1: Aug 21st, 25th, 28th , Sept 1st, 8th, 11th, 15th, 18th
*(No session, Sept 4th due to Labor Day)
- Session 2: Sept 22nd, 25th, 29th, Oct 2nd, 6th, 9th ,13th, 16th
- Session 3: Oct 20th, 23rd, 27th, 30th, Nov 3rd, 6th, 10th , 13th
*(No session, Nov 10th due to Veterans Day)
- Who: Boys and Girls born in 2016, and 2017
- When: 5-6pm Mondays and Fridays
- Where: Blues FC Soccer Complex (9001 Foothills Blvd., Roseville)
- Entire Summer $250
- Month to Month $105