The Blues Difference
When we started the Blues back in 2011, we realized there are 3 key ingredients paramount in creating a first-class soccer program:
- Highly licensed coaches that provide your player a roadmap to reach their goals as a soccer player.
- Personable coaches that want to see your player succeed.
- An age specific curriculum that develops individual footskills & a soccer IQ along with tactics and a love for the game.
- First class training facilities so our players can train year around.
- Our grass fields at Cokeva and our turf fields at Jessup are first class.
People thought we were crazy for starting a competitive club in an area teeming with quality soccer clubs. Our thought process? We didn’t see a program that offered all 3 ingredients so players had the ability to reach their potential in the Placer County area.
Here we are 11 years later with several State Cup championships and numerous individual accolades under our belt. Our program keeps getting better and better.