Lil’ Blues: The Foundation of the Blues FC Soccer Curriculum
Skills Training and Game Play for 4 and 5 Year Olds
Our popular Lil’ Blues program for 4 and 5 year olds teaches our youngest athletes the foundation of the proven Blues FC Soccer Curriculum.
In Lil’ Blues, our professional, experienced trainers use games, obstacle courses and other age-appropriate activities to teach the kids:
- Basic foot skills
- Dribbling and passing
- Motor and balance exercises
At Blues FC, we believe kids of every age best learn the fundamentals of the Blues FC brand of soccer by playing, so the Lil’ Blues program includes plenty of small-sided games at every session.
Our trainers maintain a fun and positive environment where players are encouraged to challenge themselves, learn from their mistakes and build confidence through their successes.
Lil’ Blues provides families and children new to soccer professional training, age-appropriate curriculum and an introduction to the Blues FC club identity and culture often missing from other youth programs.
Summer/Fall season will start back up again in August and will run through till Nov (3 sessions). Players can register for individual session, Summer/Fall.
- Session 1: Aug 21st, 25th, 28th , Sept 1st, 8th, 11th, 15th, 18th
*(No session, Sept 4th due to Labor Day)
- Session 2: Sept 22nd, 25th, 29th, Oct 2nd, 6th, 9th ,13th, 16th
- Session 3: Oct 20th, 23rd, 27th, 30th, Nov 3rd, 6th, 10th , 13th
*(No session, Nov 10th due to Veterans Day)
- Who: Boys and Girls born in 2018, and 2019.
- When: 4.15–5pm Mondays and Fridays
- Where: Blues FC Soccer Complex (9001 Foothills Blvd., Roseville)
- Entire Summer $225
- Month to Month $85